Do you have the heart of a volunteer? Southern Arizona Senior Pride offers many fun and interesting opportunities for you to share your passion for our mission, your skills, and your heart.
As a Southern Arizona Senior Pride volunteer, you can:
- Visit and/or call homebound elders and people with disabilities (training provided).
- Present end of life planning workshops (training provided).
- Serve on working committees.
- Help us develop written and video content for our eblasts, print newsletter and social media channels.
- Help with mailing and distribution of our monthly newsletter, The Senior Forum.
- Attend community functions to table, bring our literature, introduce Southern Arizona Senior Pride and encourage people to sign up for more information.
- Help cook and provide a dinner for EON Youth Program every third month.
- Show up for Pride marches, parades, and other functions as a representative of Southern Arizona Senior Pride.
- Research films and organize events.