Pima Council on Aging (PCOA) offers presentations and individual assistance to help you to understand how to enroll for and navigate Medicare. Presentations and counselors are in multiple locations around town.
»See flyer for dates and locations of 2018 presentations as well as individual assistance from October through December 2018.
Dates/times/locations will be changing as of January 2019.
Medicare Open Enrollment Presentations
2 hour presentation followed by 1 hour Q&A
No reservations required
- How to add or change Medicare Advantage and Drug Plans, or return to Original Medicare
- How to identify plans with the lowest prescription costs
- Understanding your benefits – Medicare Parts A, B, C, D and Medigap A-N
- Help paying your Part B premium and/or Part D drug costs (for incomes up to $1,538 single / $2,078 married)
- New to Medicare? How and when to enroll – avoid late enrollment penalties!
Medicare Open Enrollment Individual Assistance
Between October 15 and Dec 7, 2018, call PCOA at 520.546.2011 to schedule an appointment (appointments have priority over walk-ins!) with a PCOA counsellor, who can help you to:
- add or change Medicare Advantage and stand-alone Drug plans, or return to Original Medicare
- understand your Annual Notice of Change
- get help paying your Part B premium and/or Part D drug costs (for incomes up to $1,538 single / $2,078 married)
- find plans that offer the lowest costs for the prescriptions you take. Ask PCOA to mail you a Plan Finder
Pima Council on Aging neither sells nor endorses any Medicare plans.