- Changes coming in 2017
- Medicare Part A and Part B Benefits – Hospital and Medical
- Medicare Part A and B Supplements – Medigap
- Medicare Part C – Advantage Plans
- Medicare Part D – Prescription Drugs
- Frauds, Scams, and Schemes that affect you
DATES – TIMES – LOCATIONS
- Thursday, October 27, 2016 – 9:00 a.m.
Ellie Towne Flowing Wells Community Center
1660 W. Ruthrauff Rd., Tucson
- Saturday, October 29, 2016 – 9:00 a.m.
Tucson Medical Center Marshall Conference Center
5301 E. Grant Rd., Tucson
- Thursday, November 3, 2016 – 1:00 p.m.
El Pueblo Regional Center, Activity Center Multi-Purpose Room
101 W. Irvington, Tucson
- Friday, November 4, 2016 – 9:00 a.m.
St. Mark Catholic Church Parish Hall
2727 W. Tangerine Rd., Oro Valley
- Wednesday, November 9, 2016 – 9:00 a.m.
Green Valley Recreation – Santa Rita Springs, Anza Room
921 W. Via Rio Fuerte, Green Valley
Attendees must sign in 30 minutes prior to the start of each presentation. The 2 hour presentation is followed by a 1 hour Q & A period.
FREE! But space is limited. Register on the PCOA site.
Conferences are funded, in whole or in part, through a grant from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, the Federal Medicare agency and in partnership with the Arizona Department of Economic Security/Division of Aging and Adult Services.