Do you have the heart of a volunteer? Southern Arizona Senior Pride offers many fun and interesting opportunities for you to share your passion for our mission, your skills, your heart. »Connect with us today!
As a Southern Arizona Senior Pride volunteer, you can:
- Write articles, help with mailing and distribution of monthly newsletter, The Senior Forum.
- Attend community functions to table, bring our literature, introduce Southern Arizona Senior Pride and encourage people to sign up for our newsletter.
- Help to cook and provide a dinner for EON Youth Program every third month. See our EON Youth Program listing for the next EON dinner date.
- Donate clothing (larger sizes too!), shoes, personal hygiene products, canned goods and money to the EON Homeless Youth Project. Bring your donations to Southern Arizona Senior Pride General Meetings every 2nd Tuesday at Himmel Park Library or to the dinner.
- Show up for Pride marches, parades, and other functions as a representative of Southern Arizona Senior Pride.
- Volunteer to serve on Southern Arizona Senior Pride Steering Committee as speakers’ coordinator or contributing member.
TO BECOME PART OF A VOLUNTEER EFFORT ON BEHALF OF SOUTHERN ARIZONA ELDERS, CONTACT US!