Older adults concerned about falling restrict their activities. A Matter of Balance is an empowering program that teaches valuable fall prevention strategies.
Eight 2-hour classes, twice a week for 4 weeks
Mondays and Wednesdays
May 20, 22, 27, 29
June 3, 5, 10, 12
$20 per person / $30 per couple
Cornerstone Fellowship Church
2902 N. Geronimo, Tucson, AZ 85705
• view falls as controllable
• set goals for increasing activity
• make changes to reduce fall risks at home
• exercise to increase strength and balance
Who should attend?
• anyone concerned about falls
• anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
• anyone who has fallen in the past
• anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
SIGN UP FOR A MATTER OF BALANCE TODAY!
Class size is limited to 15 participants.
Pre-registration is required.
Call the PCOA Health Promotion Program at (520) 305-3410.
»See flyer with map
Co-Sponsored with Southern Arizona Senior Pride