TMC for Seniors, located at 1400 N. Wilmot, is a place for mature adults to learn about important health and wellness issues, socialize, and access community resources.
- Weekly support groups – 1st & 3rd Thursdays at TMC for Seniors; 2nd & 4th Thursdays at the Fountains
- Perspectives in Alzheimer’s Film & Discussion Series – 2nd & 4th Tuesdays
- Two volunteers and one staff member available for individual consultations
- Educational presentations by neurologists and other providers
- Lending Library – Alzheimer’s, other dementias, caregiving, etc.
- Virtual Dementia Tour held quarterly
- Also at TMC for Seniors – Alzheimer’s Association provides:
- Monthly Younger Onset Caregiver Support Groups – 2nd Wednesdays
- Regular educational presentations
For more info and to see the TMC for Seniors calendar, check out the TMC for Seniors website or contact them at 520-324-1960 or by .
Posted: June 30, 2016